05 Black clean and low miles

Miller812

bring it to AK. haha shit like that sells in a heartbeat. theyre rare finds up here and people are dying to get their hands on them. get lots of stares and compliments in mine.

bump for all the right reasons

lol

lol thanks brian. still no real serious people.

bring it to AK. haha shit like that sells in a heartbeat. theyre rare finds up here and people are dying to get their hands on them. get lots of stares and compliments in mine.

maybe ill throw a listing up there lol. and shipped at buyers expense

TTT

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

That's pretty pricey brotha, nice and clean looking truck but pretty steep. I hope ya get it but there's a MINT blue SS up on here wit less miles and completely stock for less. I hope this detours you from selling because yours is a nice truck and your a pretty active member. What route were you thinking of going if u don't mind me asking?

Sent from my 4G Razor

That's pretty pricey brotha, nice and clean looking truck but pretty steep. I hope ya get it but there's a MINT blue SS up on here wit less miles and completely stock for less. I hope this detours you from selling because yours is a nice truck and your a pretty active member. What route were you thinking of going if u don't mind me asking?

Sent from my 4G Razor

i no its a bit pricy. its obo also. have a very good reason for selling and noone will be disappointed in me selling. i promise u lol.

i no its a bit pricy. its obo also. have a very good reason for selling and noone will be disappointed in me selling. i promise u lol.

I hate waiting!!! Give us a hint!:angry:

Sent from my 4G Razor

haha hang on hang on. just give it a little time.

I have a feeling ill be subscribing soon to a "new build" forum by Millersss. Haha. Good luck to whatever you had in mind. And hope someone takes that truck off your hands.