How many forum members have you met?

gmJake

^^^ so cal trip / meet 2 years ago was fun and was the only place i have met sss.com people . met allot of cool guys .... bad ass silvy, angrygreg,chase,usbody guard, turbo cop ,chpspecial, bruiser, and i know im leaving other out just cant think right now.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've met quite a few, between east coast meets in Long Island and NJ, GM Nationals in PA, Lebanon Valley Dragway fall events, and the Trailblazer SS / Silverado SS National event in Kansas City. :chevy:

Hey, I remember the Silverado SS Nats road trip part. Alyce still talks about it too. Good times and some Yuengling too :cheers:

Met in person? Between the Zippy events, drag racing and other things, probably 40-50. First members I met were Zippy, vdrumright and some guy out of Lansing area with a blue SS whose name I forget.

I'm guessing you and me are pretty close because of the Zippy events. Craig W. Cheezy Fries, MWalls, Chad04SS, Supersub, Idrivegtp, and many more I can't remember their names :sigh:

And you're still kicking my ass on the Stockcar Challenge :banghead:

mostly every SoCaler except xxssmaniac and chawkins, as amabassador its required lmao to know all my people!

Out of towners I've met:

Idahoblkss

Zippy

Turbocoop

wopc69

soon to meet blick05ss possibly this weekend

Guys I'd like to meet I have a crush on :greddy: are Silvy777, Fireman, 2bfast, sprayed99, silvy_ss_04, Mr. P. pretty much all the Texans and from north of that area, also 907blown and Kelleyperformance. Oh Matt too especially Jake, maybe he can get me laid by sharing some of that boost :D oh also those Canadian dudes, the tall one and VRSS

I'm keeping the boost

mostly every SoCaler except xxssmaniac and chawkins, as amabassador its required lmao to know all my people!

Out of towners I've met:

Idahoblkss

Zippy

Turbocoop

wopc69

soon to meet blick05ss possibly this weekend

Guys I'd like to meet I have a crush on :greddy: are Silvy777, Fireman, 2bfast, sprayed99, silvy_ss_04, Mr. P. pretty much all the Texans and from north of that area, also 907blown and Kelleyperformance. Oh Matt too especially Jake, maybe he can get me laid by sharing some of that boost :D oh also those Canadian dudes, the tall one and VRSS

haha we'll have to come down one of these years for sure! Gotta see how cali does it

We've met quite a few, between east coast meets in Long Island and NJ, GM Nationals in PA, Lebanon Valley Dragway fall events, and the Trailblazer SS / Silverado SS National event in Kansas City. :chevy:

:) same with hank ..... i made alot of good friends on this forum.

sent from DROID BIONIC using tapatalk BRO!!!!!!

haha pencil me in for second dibs on that boost BA!

lol, having dinner with blick05ss tonight, lookin forward to meeting him, showin him a little Cali love !

lol, having dinner with blick05ss tonight, lookin forward to meeting him, showin him a little Cali love !

You and butch take it easy huh lol. Nothing freaky lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

If I had to guess at a number, it's around 50-60.........made alot of good friends for sure. :chevy:

Don't forget about you miraculously finding your long lost brother!!!!! Silver Birch Twins - FTW!!!!! ... LOL ... :jester: