been gone for a while

04CHASE

i am taking it to the truckin throwdown next friday , i still have lots of tuning to do . i just changed the oil today for the first time on this motor and now has 5w-30 mobile 1 from the 20-50 i used to break in and made almost 100 psi oil press. hopefully the 5w-30 gets it down quite a bit .

i would like to take it to famosa (3 hrs away but good elevation ) since my local track (fontana-10 minutes away) closed and so did the local 1/8 mile which is about 40 minutes. id like to put the big waste gate springs in ( i ran them before and made 16 psi ) and the current ones to make 20+ and throw on the drag radials and take a shot at 9's . i also need to take the e55 back and see what it can do , should be a solid mid 11 car after the pulley and intercooler i just got along with slicks)

Friday night test and tunes should be coming up soon if they haven't ready started. Will suck to see it go, but like stated the time always comes. I let my fbody go cuz I wanted a new project and the SS was option B, but I think I'll regret selling this one for a RCSB. But I've had maybe only a handful of days off in the last 6 months, I need to get the Lq9 out, hopefully I can get it going for famoso this year. Hope to see the truck out there.

it is sad to think you would get rid of the truck thou, its the truck that brought me to this site after seeing it on youtube one day running 11.1 or something. some of you guys blow me away how you put all this time effort and $$$ into your builds and as soon as they are done you guys are ready to sell them .dont know how you guys do it, i would at least want to drive it for a couple years and enjoy it.

i bought the truck in nov of 04 , almost 8 years . im not trying hard to sell or hurting so i dont expect to sell it . my asking price is high but fair for the mods invested and im expecting to loose over half. imo thats fair for a tastefully modded truck, although im sure it would be appeal more with stock paint . im going to enjoy it this summer for sure , i havent even driven it in a month , but ill be spending the majority of sunday fine tuning for the throwdown , id really like to do well so i can get some satisfaction of building a capable street truck that just doesent go fast in a straight line . i cant wait to try the new suspension on the turns , i bet i surprise most trucks with stockish suspension.

I hope you have someone recording it while your driving, make sure to also get some of the facial expressions on the bystanders faces. This should Also change your mind on thinking of selling.haha

Sent from my 4G Razor