BSER Installed

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you'll like the truck ;) its fixed!!! i met the guy at texas heat wave http://www.truckinwe.../photo_101.html

LOL awesome, dunno why but I'm a big fan of that truck, I'd do the interior a bit different, but i like the suspension, front camber, and even the paintjob lol

LOL awesome, dunno why but I'm a big fan of that truck, I'd do the interior a bit different, but i like the suspension, front camber, and even the paintjob lol

dude... that is the best looking SSS I've ever seen!!! i love that paint!! inside is kinda off though, and probably stock under the hood too...

dude... that is the best looking SSS I've ever seen!!! i love that paint!! inside is kinda off though, and probably stock under the hood too...

Yeah most truckin' trucks are stock ish under the hood if they've invested the entire budget in suspension/interior/paint lol.

http://www.truckinwe.../photo_101.html That's how! And the cleanest SS I've ever seen. If I didn't have an SS I would have a roll pan

That is pretty cool looking. And I will admit, as far as bumpers go, the SSS has got one of the best looking bumpers on any truck. I just prefer the look of not having a bumper. To me one of the criteria of having a "clean" truck means not having a bunch of stuff sticking out/off of your truck. Nothing against all you bumper lovers, I just think the roll pan is a much cleaner look. Plus the roll pan makes it look less stock. JMHO.