Need part #'s for u joints

eddieo818

Gonna be doing some work on the truck gonna do the tranny service and the diff.. figured i would switch out the u joints being that they are now 7+ years old...

Does anyone have part #s for u joint on a 2005 1500 reg cab 2wd.

Hope you have a hydraulic press... I broke an expensive vice trying to swap mine. Also I wouldn't replace them unless you know they are bad.

Lol I did the same, busted my vise, 3 sockets and my work bench pounding on that shit for hours. Plus the socket exploded and I almost put an eye out. Just have a forehead scar as a reminder of that day. If those aint broke don't fix em IMHO. Carquest Van Nuys would have them probably.

Lol I did the same, busted my vise, 3 sockets and my work bench pounding on that shit for hours. Plus the socket exploded and I almost put an eye out. Just have a forehead scar as a reminder of that day. If those aint broke don't fix em IMHO. Carquest Van Nuys would have them probably.

Damn your persistent! lol after I broke my vise I said screw it an took it to someone who had a press.