Major problem.

Ok leaving a gas station I gun it, RPMs build like normal until its time to shift, it doesn't shift so I let out and start experiencing very bumpy misfiring. Until it dies.

The truck will crank and run if I help it along with the gas pedal, won't idle on its own, no metallic noises, it will drive (two-footing it)

cylinder no. 8 builds compression but it is lower than the others.

Bank 2 is very rich and pungent gas smell when its running.

No. 8 spark plug is also wet while the others on that side aren't.

Took a look under the valve cover and the push rods aren't bent and the springs are in tact.

Anyone have any ideas? I'm lost.

Edited by The_aSSet (see edit history)

I was only running like 5-7 pounds, i'm gonna take the valve cover off tomorrow and see if I can see anything. If not ill have to take the head off and see if I have ringland failure or something else.

At least 3 plugs were wet. Not on the same side. And when it idles only certain headers heat up, the others stay cool. I know for a fact that 1,3, and 4 heat up but the others are cool.

Before you start pulling a head, try this. Turn the engine over by hand and watch that hole come to power stroke. Both valves should be close and the rocker tips should be even. Obvioiusly if the tips arent even you have a bent valve. If they are and you still cant keep pressure in the cylinder you have a piston issue.

Yea broke a valve, I went to go take off the rockers to check and see if they held air and I pulled this one first and found that. Not sure if its the only one but hopefully I can sell the procharger soon and get her fixed up depending on the damage.