HID Help

I just ordered a pair of 2 Bulb Single Beam Slim ballast HID kit (AC) from krypton bulbs. I got everything hooked up and what not but for some reason the lights wont turn on. I was wondering if i need cancelers or a relay harness? I got an 04 SSS

either that or there junk. ive herd from lots that krypton hids suck. thats wat im leaning towards lol

DDM FTW. Customer support is legit also. As for the OPs question, reverse the polarity and check connections. That doesn't work you got some junk.

either that or there junk. ive herd from lots that krypton hids suck. thats wat im leaning towards lol

Krypton's HIDs are awesome. But his customer service is GARBAGE. Last I knew, he wasn't even shipping kits. Glad you at least got yours. Im sure your problem is simple as he really does sell a quality product. Good luck!

Yea that was the problem just had to reverse the plug where you connect the bulb to the ballast. Thanks for the help guys. And yes they do work great i have no complaints.