Wheatley efan setting?

DBTKDT

I'm going crazy for the last 3 weeks! I've had a Wheatley tune in my 04 yukon denali for years now with 05 efans and Black Bear dual pin harness and flawless! About 3 wks ago all the sudden my fans have been kicking on high speed all the time....... today I hooked a tech 2 up and saw that the computer is turning both fans on high at 204 degrees? It has never ever done this before? I got new relays and a new harness from Justin thinking it was that but I guess not? Awesome service from Justin by the way! I'm just lost now and can't figure this out? What should the table be set at and could the tune just go out of wack and change like that? Please help! Thank you!

Could maybe the blue and the green pins be wrong on the harness? I have them in the right location and the way there were labeled. Weird thing is though.........the oem low speed wire green pin 42 and the high speed wire is blue pin 33 but the harness is the other way around?