Spark plugs and wires.

Sneakystiffler21

I did a search and didn't find quiet what I was looking for so here goes. It's time for plugs and wires and I found some info on the boards about what guys are using but wanted some info based on what my truck has.

I have Magnaflow exhaust, K\N intake, no tune. Are these plugs what I need? http://www.autozone.com/autozone/parts/NGK-IX-Iridium-Spark-Plug/2003-Chevrolet-Silverado-1500-AWD/_/N-jlyi9Z8gctd?itemIdentifier=940882_0_0_

What about these wires? http://www.autozone.com/autozone/parts/Bosch-Wireset/2003-Chevrolet-Silverado-1500-AWD/_/N-jlyi9Z8gcsm?itemIdentifier=603795_0_0_

Thanks for your input.

Autolite 5245's here as well, saw them on the shelf at wallmart and had to pick them up.

I've always had good luck with them. The worst plugs i've ever bought were Bosch.

I dont use anything other than NGK TR55 in all my chevys. I have never had an issue and use what continues to work. They always have a nice burn color and never foul on me whether it be on my all motor cars or procharged cars.

Edited by Blown 346 (see edit history)

I dont use anything other than NGK TR55 in all my chevys. I have never had an issue and use what continues to work. They always have a nice burn color and never foul on me whether it be on my all motor cars or procharged cars.

All of your cars are procharged.