2003 GMC Yukon SLT

8hnpSS

I really hate to do this because this truck has been great to me but I have to due to car insurance. Truck is a 2003 GMC Yukon SLT I am the third owner I bought it from Miller Buik/GMC almost 2 years ago. Its basically loaded out minus XM radio and the rear DVD entertainment system. I installed a remote start on it last winter. The truck has no mechanical issues only problems are cosmetic. It just broke 128k 2 days ago but it Im still going to be using it so the mileage will be going up. I put all new tires on it 5 months ago and the brakes were done about a year ago. I will be putting up pics within the next few days. Asking 9000 OBO. Im always open to offers feel free to pm me

The bad:

- both of the back fenders are dented in. I bought it like this from the dealer and never fixed them. They both show up as accidents on the car fax

- Drivers side heated seat element is burnt out and needs to be replaced if you want it to work.

- center console clip is broke but its make shifted to stay closed

P1000559.jpg

P1000557.jpg

IMG00088-20100817-1051.jpg

P1000554.jpg

Edited by 8hnpSS (see edit history)

• 1 month later...