How I save MPGs

Air flows around the 18 wheeler and creates a "bubble" in the back in this bubble there's a decrease in drag from air resistance so your engine works less. But you're still behind an 18 wheeler lol

I find when I'm behind an 18 wheeler, the draft pushes me all over the road. :confused: Maybe, I'm just a bad driver. :laugh:

It's not just you. Try being stuck behind them on a motorcycle on the interstate. Hope you packed clean underwear.

Ooh yea its real fun on a bike lol but to get any kind of advantage with being behind an 18 wheeler you have to be very close. I've done it once or twice on my bike it feels very tranquil, there's almost no wind

Positives - Better gas mileage, maybe, enough to be calculated? My guess is that you'd have to being traveling long distance in order to see any small gains in MPG....

Negatives - Being behind an 18 wheeler which brings more sand blasting to your windshield, road rash, and rock debris to the front of your truck. No way in hell i'd do that to any of my vehicles IMO.....

Positives - Better gas mileage, maybe, enough to be calculated? My guess is that you'd have to being traveling long distance in order to see any small gains in MPG....

Negatives - Being behind an 18 wheeler which brings more sand blasting to your windshield, road rash, and rock debris to the front of your truck. No way in hell i'd do that to any of my vehicles IMO.....

:withstupid: