Engine. Help

Kido SS

Thanks guys but I just broke it. I steped on the gas to see how it performed and the water pump broke in two and the fan hit the radiator and it broke it two. Damn

do a search. not sure if mr. p and sprayed99 are still doing their e fan conversion, but just type in "e fan" in the search you there is a ton of info there for you to make an informed decision.

look at the bright side...you don't have to work to get that fan off the water pump. the water pumps are easy to replace on these and even easier without the fan on it. hell do a search on water pumps and radiators or cam shaft swaps, and you may find some how-to's in there to do this on your own. 10mm socket is your friend! i've got ultra shallow 12pt (Injectors on cummins ISX) normal 6 and 12pt. extended 6 and 12pt. just working the kinks out dude it'll be ok. we're here to help. :peelout:

If you go with an electric fan, you will have to have the computer programmed so the fan turns on and off at certain temperatures. Alot of guys use the LS1 fan assemblys.

good point

i believe p's and 99's kit came with a flash, but its been so long i can't remember and like i said im not sure they even still make em anymore.