help pacesetter header passeger!!

natalie

Fellas need help so far i have the driver side header in but the passeger im havin a hard time it not go in, try both from top an bottom from bottom the egr block hits the frame, an the trans cooling lines also in the from top just the trans lines....any tricksgr_banghead.gif

I was able to get it in from the top( that's what she said). You really just have to find the right angle to push it in. On the places where it was hitting I just forced it in. It took a while but you can get it .

Oscar, jack it up and remove passenger side tire, then remove passenger side black plastic wheel well cover by popping out the black plastic body screws, there's also some other metal covers in that area that need to be removed. Then angle it and slide in that way. That's how I've down Pacesetters b4. Same problem, their shape and our truck design sometimes doesn't allow for the passenger one to slide in from top or bottom. It's common. Try it this way, it should work.

Edited by Bad Ass Silvy (see edit history)