New Rims and Hood tint etc Pics

dgrov3r

finally got everything i wanted done to my truck and now im changing my mind about what direction to go or maybe im getting bored with it, anyone else have this problem.

I hit a guard rail recentley and i just got it back nice and clean so i thought i could post some pics with the rims hood tint tonneau and body work all done lookin good...its so hard to try to get tires to look good when its black on black!

Has anyone blacked out their ss logo or have pictures of what it looks like or could do it in paint??

Sorry about the cellphone pics they looked good on the phone but didnt transfer very well

I will have to post in the other section for this but anybody in the ma/nh area that could point me in a good direction to install my new head unit show me how to use it ect.

post-22952-0-52254000-1338346251_thumb.jpg

post-22952-0-81473900-1338346262_thumb.jpg

post-22952-0-38387000-1338346291_thumb.jpg

post-22952-0-67803400-1338346301_thumb.jpg

4114 white led's specialy for daytime running use so they last got em on ebay for like 15 bucks the title is 4114 daytime running lights led i beleive or somethibg like that

4114 white led's specialy for daytime running use so they last got em on ebay for like 15 bucks the title is 4114 daytime running lights led i beleive or somethibg like that

Awsome man thanks. Im gonna try them out. I've been learly about buying a set of DRL's because of the reason of them burning out and not lasting that long. How long have you had yours in?

Atleast 6 months im suprised how well theyve held up and theyre still bright. I actuly ordered two sets and would recommend doing that i mean there like 10 bucks a set and its worth it