My beloved SSS burnt to the ground- Fire Destroys my baby!!

Fourtraxjay

Wow, i'm really really sorry to see this happen. Nothing much i can really say or do to help the situation but i'm glad you are moving on quickly and not giving up on your goals. I highly doubt it, but i wonder if there is any way to ever really find out what started the fire?

Does anyone have info on that recall that i can show my dealer here in the states to see if they will warranty mine?

• 2 months later...

So sad! My wife refused to look at the photos. My father and I have the same connection. Im rebuilding his original 87 chevy that i bought back from the person he sold it to almost 20 years ago! I could only imagine your pain! Good luck on the new build!

I called the dealer the other day to check. They ran my vin and said there was no recall on anything. Idk if they are BSing me or not

I can also look into recalls for you with the last eight of your VIN. Contact me privately for more assistance. Thank you.

Tricia, Chevrolet Customer Service.