Price for your SS?

gmJake

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought mine last year. It had 80K and I paid $14,250. Clean carfax and a clean un-molested (2 owner) original SSS. Basically stock with Flowmaster exhaust. I am working hard to change that though! LOL

Bought mine last december for 17k, 1 owner, 51k miles. But, i also had to drive it back 4k miles, so mine wasnt a great deal... cost me 2 grand driving it back from minnesota to anchorage alaska, so 19k basically. But good luck finding an arrival blue SS with only 50k miles in alaska, with a clean title.

I trailered mine home from Waukesha, Wisconsin 4 hours away. Friends truck got 10mpg. Borrowed trailer cost a 30 pack. Plus food and drinks and favors owed.

bought my wifes 03 last year for 8900 + tax with 100k on her, was only missing the wheels. Paid 11k for my fake white SS with 18k on it...

Those were deals and a half.

Those were deals and a half.

Yeah im a Gm Tech and we got Her Red SSS on trade in at my work one day.... they will sell employee's trade in vehicles for 500.00 over what they have in them, they gave the guy 8400 for it.... I hid it on the back lot for 2 monthes while i came up with the cash lol, it was hidden so long that when i went up to finace to pay cash for it they had no idea what truck i was talking about, then they asked if i robbed a bank to buy it, i had piles of small bills from selling so much junk on the forums :)

My white truck was cheap because it was the plainest model 4wd v8 work truck you could possibly buy when i got it, not even a cassette player lol, had rubber floors and a big ass dent too!

Edited by turbo370clone (see edit history)

My 2003 stickered for $41K and I bought it new off the lot for $37K just before chevy started offering the employee discount to everyone! If I'd waited 3 months or so I probably could have got it for around $31k brand new. Doesn't look like we have many original owners on this site anymore. I do regret selling in back in 2010 after my divorce.

Bought mine brand new off the show room floor. My sticker was at $42 something. Had every options available, including engine block heater. Lucked out with $8,000 GM discounts on the last day.