Put the stock 20's back on

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a big fan of seeing some rubber on our trucks and think that 20's or 22's are big enough.

Whats your drop? Your truck's stance looks good, to me. :cheers:

I am a big fan of seeing some rubber on our trucks and think that 20's or 22's are big enough.

Whats your drop? Your truck's stance looks good, to me. :cheers:

Thanks guys, i have the Beltech 3/4 drop with the Beltech street performance shocks.

Yeah I had some big 22's on it before. I just got tired of them, I'm glad I kept my stock wheels though.

I may go back to some SS Replica 22"s and powder coat them the stock silver color, got to get rid of my old 22"s first though.

I think it looks great. I prefer the polished rims myself. Nothing else on the truck is chrome. The silver rims match the SS badges.

I think it looks great. I prefer the polished rims myself. Nothing else on the truck is chrome. The silver rims match the SS badges.

Dude your truck looks so Badass. I want that exact thing except no back seat lol. What components were used to lower it?

Dude your truck looks so Badass. I want that exact thing except no back seat lol. What components were used to lower it?

Very nice truck. I like the stock rims better than anything else I've seen on an SS, silver or chrome. I am thinking of buying some chrome replicas myself. Still keeping my silver ones too. Switch them every now and then.

Very nice truck. I like the stock rims better than anything else I've seen on an SS, silver or chrome. I am thinking of buying some chrome replicas myself. Still keeping my silver ones too. Switch them every now and then.