Put the stock 20's back on

Hey guys thanks for all of the positive comments! I really like the look of the silver rims as well. They match all the accents on the truck perfectly. The chrome wheels are really nice as well. Usually what ever wheels were on your truck when you bought it are the ones that you prefer. Nonetheless they are both very tasteful.

@1BAD2K I used the Beltech 3/4 drop kit, with the Beltech street performance shocks. I didn't touch the torsion keys at all, and my tire size is the stock tire size. I really wish i could remember what exactly came with the kit but I dropped it way back in 2004, sorry.

@LASS Yeah man I actually had an account on here a long long time ago but I forgot my username and/or password so I had to create this new one. I actually prefer this site over the other because there is tons of useful info specific to our trucks. Glad to see you here too bud.

@CMONEY23 Im gonna hold you to that lol

@EVERYONE ELSE! Thanks again!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so i take it you didnt knotch your truck, how does it ride? did you just pull the bump stop out of the back all together or did you cut it down? truck looks nice!

Whats knotch my truck? My bump stops are still in. Truck rides just as good as stock. Maybe just a tad more stiff, but barely noticeable.

Edited by BLAZE3 (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...