supercharged ss

lumbeepride

You can't run a Diablo on these trucks. The truck actually spits it out then begins to run over it for at least 30 minutes. You can run one but custom tune is where its at for cheaper with unlimited free tuning for life of the vehicle.

Google and search button is our friend. Not trying to be a dick but I feel like this thread is hand holding time.

Autocal is a handheld programmer that let's you data log your driving so you can email it to your tuner then when your tuner makes changes he emails it back and you use this programmer to upload such files to your truck.

Edited by TampaVmax (see edit history)

No, the Diablo is a preset pretty much. A custom tune with auto cal would let an actually person adjust each and every setting so that you are getting the most of your truck.

With a handheld programmer such as a Diablo or superchips, whatever you might have selected it is preset so that it works with everyone's vehicle. With them doing that it still makes everything work and work better. Just doesn't work best. And a custom tuner will be able to give you a specific tune that will only work with your truck and will be perfect. A tuner usually doesn't stop with his customer until the customer and tuner agree that its perfect. Did I mention if you ever want a diff tune it is free of charge if I'm not mistaken. So times to open up the exhaust or want to put a smaller pulley on the supercharger. Don't have to pay for it again to be tuned.