How to fix my truck from slamming!

I have a 4/6 lowering kit on my truck and it rides it

HORRIBLE!

It rides like a f****** wagon!! Lol

It always bottoms out and slams really loud and you can feel EVERY little crack in the road :(

I have super thin bump stops so I know that's not the problem!

I'm just looking to get a smoother ride cause it just drives so rough and if I hit a small bump or crack in the road it super bumpy!

Would it be that my shocks are bad??

Any ideas on how to fix it?

Thanks guys!

-Thomas

Edited by SSilverBeast (see edit history)

If its notched and still slamming, my next question would be are your shock shorter than factory and short enough for that much drop in the rear?

I'm not sure, I bought my truck already lowered :( so I don't know what size the shocks are but I'm guessing they are smaller than factory...they look pretty small. But I'm not exactly sure...is there any way I can tell?

Edited by SSilverBeast (see edit history)

Honestly this is going to sound retarded on my part, but my 4/6, did the same. Turns out the u bolts on the rear axle were insanely loose, tightened the piss out of em, rarely bottoms out anymore. this was only a couple Weeks after completing the drop. Front rides on the bump stops though, which you should check for., apparently I need to get 3" lca to get rid of that problem.. Go and make sure all the drop related bolts are tight, and +1 on bell tech street performance shocks.

Post some pics of your shocks, maybe we can identify