Got some new shoes for my SS, 24" Marcellinos!

SSBlue24

Looks good.... Has your truck been repainted? That looks really dark for arrival blue..... Could be the lighting.

Yes I went from arrival blue to a indigo blue, I just wanted my SSS to be a little different from others....

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or maybe just buy one of each that way the decision wouldn't be so hard. That would look killer...lol

Jk but I think either black makes the truck stand out more. It gives it a more aggressive look

I agree with you bro... I'm loving the new look with the gloss black

What's the price tag on the chrome and the glossy? They all look sick

I'm not sure on the chrome never asked but I didn't pay too much for the gloss black finish with tire package, this company makes and manufactures their own wheels check out their website Marcellinowheels.com and if your interested on buying them you could get a discount by saying you saw them on the forum and was referred by me (Alex) since they know I posted up pix here.

• 1 month later...

i sell those all day long on the tahoe forum here is one truck set up with my 2/3-4 kit and the 24s

DSCN0750.jpg

I'm confused.....Is Marcellino Wheels also in San Francisco? But damn these wheels are bad ass!!! Love how they made them to use the OEM center caps and lug nuts.

ON PICKING THE COLOR OF THE WHEELS IT DEPENDS ON THE LOOK YOU WANT IN YOUR SSS. YOU CAN HAVE LUXURIOUS WITH THE CHROME- ODD BUT NICE LOOK WITH THE BLACK MACHINED (IT OUTSTANDS)- FLOSSY WITH THE GLOSSY- OR SPORTY WITH THE MATE BLACK.

NICE LOOKING WHEELS IN ALL COLORS. YOU BE THE JUDGE OF YOUR TRUCKS THEME.