pacesetter headers

jesus0639

The black ones are just paint and will peel and crack over time exposing the metal and eventually they will rust, the "chrome" ones are coated and will last longer and look prettier longer. And yes they will mount up to either engine.

Cool thanks with that completely understood i will get the chrome ones then thanks man....anywhere to get them cheap

Autoanything. Use the 15% off code, plus if you have a billmelater account you get 4% cash back.

Amazon.com ceramic coated for 358$ free shipping

Or you can get the same header pretty much but made by Texas speed and they are stainless steel for 339$ These come with factory gm gaskets too which the pacesetters do not. They come with shit ones...

Edited by TampaVmax (see edit history)

I have heard nothing but great things from the TSP headers. That's why I bump them when ever I ser a header thread. You can also use the F-body 1 7/8 primaries that I've heard also fit the truck like a glove. Pacesetters.....haven't heard such good things lol.

Just sayin for anyone else reading, don't want them buying fbody headers and getting screwed

Thanks for the clarification. I'm also 2wd :( I guess I just didnt pay much attention to it. Great for us 2wd guys though! They are legit headers for an extremely great price.