injector pigtail dilema

lets face it, im injector and pigtail retarted. im switching the injectors in my 03 SSS to nnbs flex fuel injectors, i am told they are ev6 style plug. so i need an ev6 pigtail adapter? where exactly can i find this and what does it look like? i have tried the search, and am still confused, thanks guys

Make sure they really are ev6 and order a set of adapters that are plug and play or pigtails that you solder in. not sure why you went with flex fuel but if you go with gm 8.1 marine injectors 42-44# they plug right into our harness.

just b/c thge plug in does not make them better....buy injectors with good data (the camaro ones are like 40's but have better data if I am not mistaken)

A pigtail could cause some gremlins so it might be worth it to solder on the new connectors...I have not heard of any but less parts less things to break.

Thanks guys, I was going to go with the 8.1 marines but I got a real good deal on a nnbs intake with the injectors (75 bucks) with 500 miles on them so I went with that. And i'm not sure yet if I will use the intake. May just sell it.

So is mini Delphi and multec the same plug? And thanks for finding these links for me.