Truck Depot SoCal

So I go to the Truck Depot in North Hills yesterday. Roll up, see bagged7104ss' truck parked there. I was like cool. Think it's random, turns out him and his bro. own this dealership I went to check out a new DD at. At 1st he's cool, we look at this one car but it's absolutely filthy and has three 17" rims and one 16" So I politely ask, since he had other exact same cars on lot, swap out the 16 for the correct 17. After he gives me attitude and wants to now rasie the selling price $100 for doing that lol. I then ask questions about the car, he has no idea, doesn't want to talk to me etc. As this place advertises they have mechanics and do all their on-site maint. and body work. So his guy changes out the tire and he rudely asks me so you wanna test drive it or what? I said yeah. So then his courteous workers decide to wash the filth off the car which I did not ask them to do, they offered, so I waited and I even washed and dried it with them to help. Once that was squared away we test drove it. During the test drive the car washer guy told me all about the car, what had been to it, their services etc. We gwt back and then bagged7104ss is like so do you wanna test drive it. I'm like I just did. So we go inside and he's like ok you like it. I said yeah I have 1500 down and need financing. "What I thought you were paying cash"? No, you advertise you provide financing for all types of credit correct? Yeah but "you just wasted my time and my guys time" I was like what? I spent 1 hour washing and drying your car so I could see what I'm actually buying. As a dealer your vehicles should be presentable and ready to show. Not look like they just survived a tornado. Should if anything he should thank me for doing that so now for the next "cash paying" customer has a presentable car to see. So we stand in his lobby basicly discussing the deal in front of his bro. his employees and other customers. Doesn't offer me to sit down, go into an office or anything, pretty unprofessional to handle a serius buyer in that way.

So my point is that hopefully with my reputation and integrity I have here with all you members and friends that I can stear people away from doing business with them. I mean if you wanna deal with an ignorant, cocky, rude, idiot, an a$$hole and stipid a$$ then go ahead. But I refuse to give my $$ to someone like that. He is lucky I didn't punch him in his face.

I <3 Truck Depot and bagged7104ss

:D

Edited by Bad Ass Silvy (see edit history)