New head lights!

mando28

nice looking howd you get those daytime running likes i want blue

i have the red as daytime running the blue came out just cuz its the reflection of the sun!! but i like it!!!

I like it, its different, but here in Texas though you would probably get pulled over by a cop for having red or blue lol.

Oh yea, in a heartbeat. I had blue license plate lights and they got me only after a few weeks

If you don't want tickets take the red out and def no blue. I had blue and you will be pulled over I promise. I prob got pulled over 8 times with mine. Just a little heads up. If you don't really care leave them in and start a separate bank account for ticket money.

lol thnx guys its funny cuz i called the police station asking if i could put the red daytime driving lights and no one knew they kept transferring me around. i got pulled over for them 3 times already but every time i say i called the stations and they told me it was ok. then the cop tries to call in and no one knows so they always tell me no you cant have them and tell me to take them off. another time i got pulled over for a tinted windshield and they cop didnt say nothing about the red lights.

cops are a little slower here in vegas!

I like colored lights too. It's just more hassle than it's worth. By law if I'm not mistaken only law enforcement can run red and blue. That's why I took mine out just too much hassle my tints are really dark so they would give me that ticket overtime. Good luck tho

lol thnx guys its funny cuz i called the police station asking if i could put the red daytime driving lights and no one knew they kept transferring me around. i got pulled over for them 3 times already but every time i say i called the stations and they told me it was ok. then the cop tries to call in and no one knows so they always tell me no you cant have them and tell me to take them off. another time i got pulled over for a tinted windshield and they cop didnt say nothing about the red lights.

cops are a little slower here in vegas!

It was cool they didn't give you a ticket cause her in Texas DPS would bend you over and rape ya for it lol