worst mistake of my life.

well guys traded in my SS for a 2012 Civic SI. And i ****ing hate it. car started out real nice but now im seeing what a big pos it really is. the car dosent wanna shift into first and second. the radio makes this stupid popping noise occasionally. they gave me 16 for my truck and the car is 24 so my loan was roughly 8gs. paying 156 a month for 60 months. ive never been so upset. not bc of the proce or anything but bc i traded my perfect truck for this problem ridden new car. and it is NEW! the guy told me that they werent even gonna keep the truck and that they were gonna wholesale but guess what i saw at the front of the lot when i pulled in to get a service appointment. guy straight fu88ing lied to me. i seriously feel heartbroken. the ss was my first, and on top of that was given to me by my father. im seriously thinking about buying it back, idc if i take a little loss. i dont want this car anymore. i know im probably typing like an idiot but idc, im just so fracking mad. would getting the truck back be financial suicide?? should i just ride the car out, idk. cmon guys i need some serious cheering up lol.

sorry to hear that man i would say if you dont care about the loss go for it IMO id rather not have problems then have a new car with problems lol

sorry to hear that man i would say if you dont care about the loss go for it IMO id rather not have problems then have a new car with problems lol

Just turn the car back in, everything is up in the air for 30 days anyway with dealers, when they give you "$156 a month for 60 months at at acertain APR" that's not set in stone, the next day they submit what they offered you in hopes of many different banks accepting you, so for 1st 30 days you have the right to return vehicle as long a deal hasn't officially gone through.

Edited by Bad Ass Silvy (see edit history)

how much do u think i could get for the car. its only got 1000 miles on it and its a 2012 si fully loaded. paid 24 for it. i looked up kbb and nada but its to new to be considered used i guess bc its not listed anywhere under used. im thinking theyd make me keep my loan too. be paying 150 a month for a truck that i owned and was fully paid off.

Yeah. If you pitch a big enough fit about how big of a POS that car is, and how you are wanting the truck back, they can work with you. That really sucks man... Im sorry. I would never trade off the SSS, especially all the $$$ thats invested in it, its owned outright, and it runs great. Hate to see that happen to some one. Haha if you get it back, KEEP IT!!! :cool:

Or you could use this as an opportunity to find a really low mile Ss. Or even try a different color. I'm seeing 40k miles Ss trucks for under $20k lately. You could actually come out ahead on this if you are somewhat patient. Start blasting your civic for sale for a bit less than what someone could get one for since it has a few miles on it for incentive to a buyer. Then find the Ss of your dreams. I would look for an arrival blue!

damn yeah if its straight through Honda than I'm sure it's a done deal, see what dealers do is when they offer you the payment and APR it's usually a safe higher # that an outside bank will always accept, this is usually done by the finance dept. the next day, following week etc. If they haven't found a bank to accept you within 30 days they require the car back lol. But in your case with such a low APR and in-house financing through Honda I'm sure it's a done deal.

Or you could use this as an opportunity to find a really low mile Ss. Or even try a different color. I'm seeing 40k miles Ss trucks for under $20k lately. You could actually come out ahead on this if you are somewhat patient. Start blasting your civic for sale for a bit less than what someone could get one for since it has a few miles on it for incentive to a buyer. Then find the Ss of your dreams. I would look for an arrival blue!