Not enjoying this!!

super88

So as my truck club continues to grow and we all hang out and cruise, man people really start to hate .. We have all kinds of random people talking sh*t, people saying the will smoke are pieces of shit. People commenting on are photos on Facebook just running there mouths..EVERYWERE...

this one guy said he Nissan Titan was sicker than my boyz 6.2 AWD Denali lol thats one example...

man this is getting super annoying.. :blahblah:

That's how it is man, that's when you know you've made it or come up, when people have to hate in order to feel better about themselves since they can't have or be like you.

Brush it off, you'll be more of a man by doing that than acting like a kid about it. They want to get to you, so don't give them the satisfaction. On the flip side if your club is being douchey then id say they have the right to shit talk you but let's hope that's not the case lol

Brush it off, you'll be more of a man by doing that than acting like a kid about it. They want to get to you, so don't give them the satisfaction. On the flip side if your club is being douchey then id say they have the right to shit talk you but let's hope that's not the case lol

This is true. Words of advice. Ignore ignorance it will go away.

Your the only club that posts "another win for 5280 AYL" all the time though, i think this is what brings it on for you guys, if your willing to post about your wins then you having to be willing to talk about your losses also. I know its not only your fault though, i've seen how some of the other people around our area act. All im saying is until you guys get some heavy hitter/high power cars/trucks than you just have to be cool with everyone and not talk about your wins in public like that.... everyone always has that friend of a friend with a 13, 12 or 11 second ride that will put you in the dirt and when that happens you have to give that guy props and wait for your turn to be in his shoes, it comes for all of us at different times.... took me almost 4 years to get my truck where it was last year... I haven't been beaten on the street yet (just haven't raced the right car, tons around here faster than me!) but when that turbo dakota gave me a run for the money i stopped and gave the guy props! Just my opinion guys, you know i've been more than willing to help any and all of you around town here so don't take this wrong at all...

Root of the story: There will always be somone faster than you lol :crackup:

Yeah and we know we have lost to.. I'm not saying that at all.. No man I mean random people that we don't even know who they are, will just be hanging out and they will start talking smack and burning out.. Oh I and I think we having something coming to our crew that runs 13s.. Will see Friday I'm hoping everything goes through smoothly.. I also want my crew to very large with nice trucks and of course some fast ones..

Edited by super88 (see edit history)

Yeah and we know we have lost to.. I'm not saying that at all.. No man I mean random people that we don't even know who they are, will just be hanging out and they will start talking smack and burning out.. Oh I and I think we having something coming to our crew that runs 13s.. Will see Friday I'm hoping everything goes through smoothly.. I also want my crew to very large with nice trucks and of course some fast ones..

I hear ya! sounds good to me..