Door ding RANT

MARTYW

Okay, i am always careful about where I park my truck, and since it is not a DD, I dont drive it all the time. Anyway, as I was washing the Trailblazer Sunday, the windshield splits as it is just sitting in my yard. Then, I walk past the SSS in the garage, and someone has opened their door into my front fender lip. There is a vertical seam in it. I WOULD LOVE TO CATCH WHOEVER HIT MY TRUCK!!!! Just kills me some people dont pay more attention or be more careful than they do!!! Okay, I feel better now.

I still wont feel better. I don't know if anyone is more anal than me lol. I park so far away my fiancé and kids get pissed. I just tell them these nothing wrong with walking. No one has any respect for anyone elses property now days.

Welcome to the club. I got hit twice in one day last weekend. Both times I was sitting in it. The second one I rolled down the window and said, What the F***! So that pissed her off .So then she bumped her fat a** into her door as hard as she could,to swing it into mine, leaving a nice dent. Needless to say she needs a REALLY GOOD body man to fix the scratches that magically appeared down the side of her car when she went into the store.

Welcome to the club. I got hit twice in one day last weekend. Both times I was sitting in it. The second one I rolled down the window and said, What the F***! So that pissed her off .So then she bumped her fat a** into her door as hard as she could,to swing it into mine, leaving a nice dent. Needless to say she needs a REALLY GOOD body man to fix the scratches that magically appeared down the side of her car when she went into the store.

Can't say I blame you there

Thanks guys. I do plan to try Dent Dr. it is not really bad, but you can definitely see it if close. Pi$$es me off!!!!

had a similar crease on my bed... dentless removel did a great job ... I had three dents/dings removed for $125 ...

The same exact thing happened to me once in my dads car years ago. I yelled and cussed every word at the fat b#$ch and she just looked at me like I was crazy and kept walking to the store. Just like your lady, this one ended up with these new mystery scratches down the side. Shame I wasn't around to see her face when she returned.

that sucks bro. the samething happened to my truck since it is parked in our carport the **** parked next to it opened their door and left a big red mark that doesnt want to come off :mad: but when i move out in a month ill get my pay back :devil: