sand drags at speedworld

RaMoN_88_SS

I had a lot of fun tonight messing around with some diesels at the sand drags. I ran my banshee but after a while I got bored so I took my truck in with the big boys...needless to say I had traction issues with the worn out street tire 24s but I still managed to own some power strokes and cummins...and I even had my banshee loaded up in the bed lol...only one truck beat me and it was a power stroke :/ but it was heavily modded...the guy was very upset that I was next to him or only a half a truck behind all the time..he kept messing with his programmer and blowin black smoke at me lol..now I gotta wash all the mud and dirt off in the mornin

• 2 months later...

You going Saturday??? I wouldn't recomend it..it took me 4 hours with the pressure washer to get all the mud off of under carriage..not to mention that I flooded half the side of my street with mud..the next day I was cleaning all of my neighbours driveways..not worth it..but it was fun..the awd would make you a good compition but those diesels are fast..