Places to Checkout / Eat at in Austin TX

Is the Salt Lick the place, where the BBQ pit is in the middle of the Restaurant?

Secondly ... isn't that place that has the 72 oz steak challenge (with salad, shrimp cocktail, baked potatoe and roll) in the Austin area?

Thirdly ... I've only been to San Antonio, so I have no other suggestions for you. But I hear there are tons of walking/Bike trails and such. Also a good Music scene ... (But I'm assuming, that you'll have to be pre-disposed to Country Music) ... LOL ...

• 2 weeks later...

I went to the Salk Lick and wasn't all that impressed to be honest... there was another BBQ place, Kreuz Market, in Lockhart which was much much better than Salt Lick in my opinion.

Tried Juan in a Million last week and it was pretty good. Didn't realize it was only open for lunch really the first time we tried to go there for dinner, haha.

Try Bikini's Sports Bar

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I actually drove by that place last night and there were girls outside in bikini's squirting each other... no wonder there was a slowdown in traffic!!! lol