Got Rear Ended Today

Got rear ended by a 96 Impreza today, didn't look all that bad at first, but found out the frame is bent and the bed looks kinked to me as well. So I will see what happens, he's fully insured at least so it's covered, but I am not sure if that frame/bed damage is going to be fixable without replacement. I just got efans put in and the front differential rebuilt last week too, I'll be without it for at least a month now.

post-20300-0-03669200-1341285541_thumb.jpg

post-20300-0-99882600-1341285547_thumb.jpg

post-20300-0-31658300-1341285558_thumb.jpg

Edited by BlackSSS (see edit history)

I hate people and there pos shit cars rear ending SS's :( wish mine woulda been like that. Good luck though make sure they pay up or fix it.to better than new condition lol

First off, glad your ok and wasn't hurt, sucks your baby got damaged tho sorry to see that, as said make sure the insurance don't try to screw you over on fixing it right!

Sorry to here that man, I got rear ended last summer in Mass, by a GMC Envoy, the ins. companytook excellent care of me surprisingly, the body shop on the other hand did a horrible job and cut corners, so mad at myself for taking it to Portsmouth Auto Body, wont make that mistake twice!!! Mine had frame damage to, but yours looks worse.

I was stopped for a light, speed limit there is 35 and he made no attempt to break, so 35-40. He caught my hitch and pushed it down which is what bent my frame and bed. He was going fast enough to shove me three feet into the car in front of me and crack my bumper in the front as well on spare tire of the CRV in front of me. I actually already have a roll pan and will probably get that put on and just keep the bumper they will have to order.

Worst part is we are going on vacation for a week and a half leaving thursday morning and we were going to be taking the truck. So now I need to argue with the insurance co to give me a large suv which is the only other thing that will fit all the junk we need. They only want to cover a truck for rental of course.