2002 Camaro Z28

8hnpSS

Car has never seen snow/ice/salt in its life. I just bought this car off the original owner in January but due to recent events I cant have all of my toys so its for sale. The car has 46,000 miles, factory ground effects package, factory HURST short throw shifter, monsoon speakers, T tops, leather interior, ASR delete, 6 speed manual. I installed a SLP loudmouth 1 and a SLP lid. The car is sitting on RUFF racing rims 19x9.5 in the rear and 18x9 in the front. It has Michelin Pilot Sport PS2'S with good tread on them. The car has EBC drilled and slotted rotors with RED stuff pads. The car also has the stock chrome snow flakes with great tread on them that will go with it. Also the stock lid will go with the car. There is only 2 imperfections in the paint. 1 on the lower front of the ground effects when I unloaded it from the trailer and a small paint chip in the back from an unknown source. Other than that the paint is perfect and the interior is as well. If the buyer doesn't want the rims Ill let the car go for a bit less. I will get better pictures soon. Feel free to call me or text me at 551-206-5433 Im asking 12,000

P1000816.jpg

IMG_3410.jpg

IMG_0492.jpg

IMG_7451.jpg

Edited by 8hnpSS (see edit history)