LIfting an SS

I do not own an SS just yet. I will in the spring. But I need to know... can i lift it. Many of you may think why am i lifting an SS.Out here Lifted trucks are "IN" (lol) and also you gotta be fast.... so why not an SS! Either way. Does ny body have any pictures of lifted SS'? Preferably around 4" Thank you!

I do not own an SS just yet. I will in the spring. But I need to know... can i lift it. Many of you may think why am i lifting an SS.Out here Lifted trucks are "IN" (lol) and also you gotta be fast.... so why not an SS! Either way. Does ny body have any pictures of lifted SS'? Preferably around 4" Thank you!

In that case i would rather buy a 2500 for the price of a ss u could probably get a four door one and probably extra cash to lift

I think lifted SS's look good,... when done right. Don't go overboard with HUGE tires and for mercy sake do not make the front end sit up higher than the rear. I think the factory 1500 4wd blocks in the rear and a bodylift would be plenty, crank the front torsions up slightly, but watch cv axle angles. They are critical in an awd vehicle.

Just my opinion, but why in the hell would you lift a sport truck. They are built to be lower to the ground and take corners. If I wanted a fast 4X4 I would do a 2500HD. They have the 6.0. Like Martyw said spare the SSS.

Not much love on here for a lifted SS. I like lifted trucks personally I wouldn't but all in all you can do what you want to with your money. Each to there own Good luck.