Buying gauge overlay

Us speedo Daytona. I want the ss look and they have it. My question to you ss owners and cloners is... do I get white or silver? Which is the ss. Been a couple years since I have driven one. And I do have a trans gauge. I found the us speedo for roughly $100. Any help appreciated

Sent from my PIECE OF CRAP DROID X2 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

I want the stock and some pics look white and a lot look silver due to lighting for the pic. I am going to do white led's or blue. I want the needles to still be a bright orange with blue numbers. Do I need all the Leda's blue or leave a couple white

Sent from my PIECE OF CRAP DROID X2 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Edited by chawkins6789 (see edit history)

if you want an easy way to do it pm silverado777 his name is steve he does all that and did mine. He does incredible work and very fair pricing on stuff. You can tell him what you want and he can give you suggestions

if you want an easy way to do it pm silverado777 his name is steve he does all that and did mine. He does incredible work and very fair pricing on stuff. You can tell him what you want and he can give you suggestions

Thank you sir!

As stated above you can sent it to me for the LED conversion. I actually have an OEM SS overlay instock that I can sell you for about the same price. I also have a couple different style of bezels w/brushed aluminum or chrome rings if you are interested.

http://www.gmgaugeguy.com/