Anybody else ever seafoamed their truck?

gmJake

I did today to the 96. In the Walmart parking lot.

The entire store disappeared as most of the cars parked there also.

I've never seen that much smoke before. I got out of there fast on the highway.

We do them all the time here at the store. Love the cloud! LOL. Never done it to the SSS though. Just run some in my gas.

I only ever used it in the gas tank too. I never "smoke bombed" the neighborhood. :)

Seafoam is pretty good stuff, but I have never seen the cloud everyone is talking about. I have used it on my Truck, Tahoe, Dads Chevelle, and my little brother in laws Accord (it already smoked on cold startup), but have never seen ay smoke.

Just like someone said earlier. If you put it in your oil, make sure you change your oil within a few miles

Seafoam is pretty good stuff, but I have never seen the cloud everyone is talking about. I have used it on my Truck, Tahoe, Dads Chevelle, and my little brother in laws Accord (it already smoked on cold startup), but have never seen ay smoke.

Just like someone said earlier. If you put it in your oil, make sure you change your oil within a few miles

I believe the smoke occurs when you do the procedure to suck the Seafoam in through the PCV hose.

Edited by Hankg42 (see edit history)