Prayers go out to those in CO.

Bad Bowtie

http://gma.yahoo.com/colorado-batman-movie-shooting-suspect-phd-student-085940589--abc-news-topstories.html

Truely a sad day for America.

I hope this punk gets a QUICK, SWIFT trial- If you know what I mean...

He told police he was the "Joker" when he was arrested behind the theater!!! :uhoh:

My prayers go out to all those effected by this deranged kid....

Its too bad one or more people weren't allowed to carry concealed into the theater... And i mean weren't allowed because Cinemark Theaters do not allow guns on there properties. That "no guns allowed" sign they post on the door just paints targets on the back of the people that walk threw those doors. Truly a sad event.

Thoughts and prayers go out to the friends and families of the victims.

Edited by SweetSS24 (see edit history)

I am hearing different stories did he enter the theater as a customer dressed up as a character or did he get into the theater once the show started and raised hell?, either way I heard he had an ak47,a glock 40 and tear gas/smoke bombs you would think maybe someone might question that.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

my prayers also go out to all the victoms and their families, it really upsets me that people would go out and do something like this, what goes on in their head, and just simply "why".. why does stuff like this have to happen, its like it gets worse and worse every day... its sad to think people have to feel unsafe no matter where they go.. :( its just shocking and leaves me speachless, and again my prayers go out to all