Prayers go out to those in CO.

Bad Bowtie

Yeah i don't get the why either..... my wife and 6 year old son go watch movies there all the time.....

scary to think about, i just dont get it.. what are people like that trying to prove or say with their actions like that, why hurt other people and take lives.. like what satisfaction does that bring a person... its just sick and twisted..really gets to me and makes me angry... im just so speachless about all the sh!t that goes on in this world...

scary to think about, i just dont get it.. what are people like that trying to prove or say with their actions like that, why hurt other people and take lives.. like what satisfaction does that bring a person... its just sick and twisted..really gets to me and makes me angry... im just so speachless about all the sh!t that goes on in this world...

Yeah i hear ya man.... just had a press conference at my dealership (Ed Bozarth Chevrolet), Ed donataed 40k to the two cheifs and the victims, pretty cool of them!

Yeah i hear ya man.... just had a press conference at my dealership (Ed Bozarth Chevrolet), Ed donataed 40k to the two cheifs and the victims, pretty cool of them!

thats awesome that they would do that!

That is cool of your dealer to raise that money & donate it "turbo370clone".

I heard a few days back that from some odd reason this movie theater decided not to have their 2 -usual- security guards on duty this particular night!! What are the odds?? Opening night of a multi-showing blockbuster movie...

Makes you wonder. :huh:

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)