Having our baby today!

zachm89

Well today is the day I become a dad. Shelby is being induced today at 39 weeks. Had to be here a little before 5 this morning so we could get the bigger room, mainly so I have a couch to sleep on :P Hopefully everything will go quickly and according to schedule and my little boy will be here in a few hours :) Archer Lane Myers will be the new terror in the neighborhood! Pictures will follow either later this afternoon or tomorrow first thing!

We have a room with a couch for now but after the delivery I'll luck out if we get moved to another room with a couch. My luck I'll get stuck sleeping in one of those uncomfortable ass chairs that only half ass recline and everything from the knees down hang off the end of the chair. Thanks everyone!

Congratulations ... :thumbs: :thumbs:

I hope all goes well, with no complications at all ... It truly is a blast being a father ... :thumbs:

When my son was born, the nurses at our hospital loved my wife and I, so they put us in a huge double bed suite. I was able to stay the entire week at the hospital with my wife and son. We had our own shower and hot tub, and access to the kitchenette down the hall. Had a bunch of food and popsicles ... etc ...

Well if all goes well we will be going home tomorrow mid day or so. Don't think they have any double bed suites here, just a couple of big rooms with a couch and a few chairs. I've been dozing off on the couch for the last hour and let me tell ya, they're not made for someone who is 6'6"...lol. Just waiting impatiently now, haha.