Guys I Need Help..... with a build!!!

So guys I just bought a L92 intake From theasset ... I what to do heads,cam,intake!! what else do I need to get? my budget is 2500. I know I need to get a stall dont know what kind? Guys help me out thanks.. just looking to get 440 to the wheels...

So guys I just bought a L92 intake From theasset ... I what to do heads,cam,intake!! what else do I need to get? my budget is 2500. I know I need to get a stall dont know what kind? Guys help me out thanks.. just looking to get 440 to the wheels...

You will need gaskets,new head bolts some fluids, a tune. Honestly if your doing heads and cam, intake, it would be a good idea to do headers to let the air out as fast as its coming in. otherwise you can choke the motor.

$2500 will be gone before you can even finish what you want to do. Modding isnt cheap.

I have an volant cold air, Dynotech long tubes, tune from wheatley, dmh electric cutouts.

Your still gong to need another tune. and everything else I metioned besides what you already have. heads arent going to be cheap.

If your not going boost anytime soon, a single disk circle D TC is a nice piece, i'm still running mine and its been over 3 years, they're pretty budget friendly but make sure you get a big aftermarket tranny cooler.

You'll need l92 head gaskets, you can reuse your exhaust gaskets if they're in good shape

You need the 8 l92 offset intake rockers only, you can reuse exhaust rockers

If you take off your valve covers and find black plastic baffling then you need to cut those out to clear the rockers

And you might need a reducer to put on your volant since you're gonna be using 87mm or 90mm tb and not a 78mm.

Hell 420 to the tires will be good starting out.... my truck is awd and I dont know where a dyno is that will fit the truck? plus I dont think I want them to pull the front driveshaft off. Is there anything else I need to think about?

as long as you don't drive it, don't worry about the shaft being off for dyno pulls ONLY.

Since your doing heads i would have them decked and run a thinner head gasket, .041. At least deck to a 68 if not 65-66.

Since heads are off i would run a ls7 lifter or a cts-vr for more money

Depending on uses of truck is how i would pick the cam and the rpm shift points and converter.

ls2 timing chain could be put on as well

ls2 lifter guides

depending on cam, full roller rockers