T-Shirts...

WretchedSS

Ok, so here's the deal. I know Jddmj had some t-shirt ideas coming up so i'm not trying to over run his thread or anything. In fact, I sent him a PM to try to work with him on getting another order. I have a childhood friend who does graphic design and screening/printing, I gave him a ring about getting more t-shirts ordered for sss.com. I showed him a picture of the previous shirts we had done and I got a very very! good price on them(if we wanted the same design) In fact, if we wanted color, there would be ZERO(0) extra charge. Now it's up to you guys to decide if we want to do this and how many we can get. There is NO minimum on the order, but the more we order... the less the tshirts are(7-9$ for size: S-XL, XXL add 1$ this is for a 50 shirt order.) This include a white or black tshirt, short sleeve. Another thing to add, do we want to do the same design as previous shirts or do you graphic design genius's want to come up with something else...? Remember, color is free of charge. Let me know...

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This calls for a competition! We'll have all the graphic designers make a shirt design and post it in a poll thread, where members can vote on their favorite shirt design, then send it into production.

Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)

All I need is a final design on the shirt and send it over to the buddy and start taking orders. I'd like to get with Jddmj before anything not sure if he had progressed with his printer already. So all you design guru's someone and idea phenoms leave some ideas up here..

I'm in. New design tho. Something with silverado ss running up and down the side of the front part of the shirt if that makes sense lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I agree. IM STOKED! :drool:

I have already spoken with my screen printer, and I have the ball running. The design will be totally new this go around too! From the last time, everyone should know my work, and I get this turned around as soon as I get them. I look forward to working with everyone!

The design is in the works, but I will unveil it first here! Last year the shirts were $20 Shipped. Same will go for this year. 3 colors will be offered (black, red, and blue). I will not be taking orders until after the shirt design is finished. As far as sneaks "Things are going to look more realistic, and less graffitish than last year"