T-Shirts...

WretchedSS

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been away for awhile...but, how about bringing back the original SilveradoSS.com T-shirt which was black on white or the second generation which had a color graphic of an SSS on the back in Red (the fastest color), Black or Blue? These were pretty neat shirts and would have historic value. Sorry if this has already been discussed, I just checked back in with the site after a lengthy absence. Who's still around that I remember, Mervz, Zippy, Mwalls54 ????? Thanks for considering.

I've been away for awhile...but, how about bringing back the original SilveradoSS.com T-shirt which was black on white or the second generation which had a color graphic of an SSS on the back in Red (the fastest color), Black or Blue? These were pretty neat shirts and would have historic value. Sorry if this has already been discussed, I just checked back in with the site after a lengthy absence. Who's still around that I remember, Mervz, Zippy, Mwalls54 ????? Thanks for considering.

X2

I Like The_aSSet, design its really sharp and if the splash was different colors that would dope!

but the front is just missing that final touch.

ChevyBowTieGirl.jpg

Maybe this is it!!!

Or like the ones idea of a shopman bowtie on one side of the chest and the sssilverado.com on the other!!

Or a bowtie on the sleeve!

Edited by ssfast (see edit history)