truck part put

built04SS

Friend wrecked my 06 z71 silverado last week sooo guess ill part it out.... truck has 72,000 miles on it 5.3 truck still runs great have video. Interior is cloth amd in great shape.. just lmk if ur interested in anything... just not many body parts are usable

Just a heads up about this guy. I bought some injectors from him that he claimed to be plug and play and when I git them they were shorties. I contacted him to send them back and get my money back to which he said it would take a little while to get the money then he went MIA. Buyer beware, obviously some honesty issues.

Sent from a rotary payphone using Tapatalk

No i was gonna give u ur money back but then u were a complete and total ****ing prick that thinks me having tohave surgery for cancer was a sob story... sooo no issue here maybe u shouldnt of been suck a dick

No i was gonna give u ur money back but then u were a complete and total ****ing prick that thinks me having tohave surgery for cancer was a sob story... sooo no issue here maybe u shouldnt of been suck a dick

Chill out with all that shit dude. I'd be pretty pissed off at someone that sold me the wrong thing and refused to send the money back. I understand you said you had the whole cancer issue, but like he said you went MIA and didn't even try to resolve the issue. And you must not be to strapped for cash if your alright with your buddy totaling your truck.

Thanks for the heads up ViruSS. I was thinking about getting a couple interior pieces for my dads truck, but now ill pass

Edited by La SS (see edit history)

Lol i didnt refuse to till he was an ass and id be more than willing to send him his money back if he would have the decency to apologize for the smart ass remarks abt me having cancer