New Member Problems with Acceleration

jdpiii3

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fuel filter in 04 and up is non servicable. It is in the gas tank and you have to replace the entire fuel pump.

Could be a batch of bad gas, is you fuel mileage the same when normal driving?

Yes fuel mileage is fine. I hope its not the fuel pump. I'm going to start with some easy stuff in the morning and report back.

Rich bastard

sounds like jealousy to me. dick comment to make

did you check your air filter? my friend found a HUGE mouse nest in his air box it was dragging his truck alot. other than that everyone has valid suggestions. i really posted cause of that stupid comment :thumbsdown:

The fuel filter in 04 and up is non servicable. It is in the gas tank and you have to replace the entire fuel pump.

Could be a batch of bad gas, is you fuel mileage the same when normal driving?

None serviceable? I just bought a replacement fuel filter from GM not to long ago.

I just got back from the speed shop, they feel the flat spot on launch, it's not the fuel pump, throttle body, mass air flow, no spark plug miss the computer shows nothing, truck running perfect according to the computer. So Monday morning they are going to re-tune the computer to see if that fixes the flat spot.

Edited by jdpiii3 (see edit history)