Looking to switch to royal purple oil.

Any suggestions on switching from Mobil 1 oil to royal purple..?just wondering if I need to do a flush before I go ahead n throw the new oil. My truck is a 05 awd with about 89k now.

Not really just being safe,thought I'd get a couple opinions. Which oil you running by the way 10w30 or 5..??? I've heard it's best for us to run 10 since its so hot here in Vegas.

When I switched from Mobil to RP I noticed no difference. Later on i did my oil change at 5k miles and i did RP again, I got an oil analysis done and the oil still had some life left in it. So it looks like it lasts awhile?

AMSOIL ftw!!!

I would never use royal purple just because of a story a guy told me once but each to there own. I like everyone have an opion. I personally think Amsoil is the best oil out there. Just my opion..

friend of mine works for local shop,he gets them at 6$ a quart so I bought them at a deal I couldn't refuse too plus I've been hearing allot of good stuff from rp and m-1.