Sss in a garage???

THATGUYCRUZ

So I'm in the process of purchasing this home but the one problem is the garage. It's dimensions are 20x20. Does anyone that parks their truck in a garage know the size of the garage or will anyone know if our truck will fit in this size garage???? Thanks in advance

acording to MSN autos (not always the best source) the SS is 227.70 inces or 18.975 Feet

They have the regular ECSB truck listed as 330.20 or 19.183 feet.

Im pretty sure the SS i s little bit longer than the regualr truck since it has bumper covers. So you should have a couple inches on each side

I had to cut a rectangular rear bumper size hole into my drywall and trim down the studs and literally back into my wall when I had my garage. Lined it with some foam, back up, tap, close, clear, oh yeah :D Should of seen landlords face when we did final exit rental inspection. YOLO

Edited by Bad Ass Silvy (see edit history)

the storage unit i put my truck in is a 10x25 it fits great and i have room to throw bs in the back also. around 20 feet is about the length of the truck so your going to have a real tight squeeze

If I'm right I think it's close to 22ft. I had a 20 car cover and the back bumper was def sticking out. 20 ft isn't gonna fit I'm sure unless u have a roll pan.

That's sucks man, that was the main reason I sold mine. It was about 3 inches too long to fit in the garage if the house I bought. I didn't wanna see it sitting outside, so I let it go.