ONE OF A KIND TAHOE....................LOL

Lol not Chris Hasen from dateline nbc. I i i i wasn't planning on using the condoms, i was going to tell her that its a bad idea and she shouldn't be doing this kind of stuff.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Notice how you can't see the whole truck in any of the pictures? Because if you did you would realize it just doesn't look right. There is a surburban the goes by my neighborhood and it has an 03-05 front end and I don't care what anyone says, it just doesn't look right. Don't get me wrong, it doesn't look bad but it sure doesn't look good lol.

Notice how you can't see the whole truck in any of the pictures? Because if you did you would realize it just doesn't look right. There is a surburban the goes by my neighborhood and it has an 03-05 front end and I don't care what anyone says, it just doesn't look right. Don't get me wrong, it doesn't look bad but it sure doesn't look good lol.

im going to have to agree with this. that year/body style tahoe is very round and to put the square front end on it just wouldnt look good at all imo.