you have to watch this video!!!! LOL

CJ_978

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGH9mC8Caxg&feature=youtu.be

hahahahahaha!!! funny video of kid talking about how hes looking for an internet girlfriend, it was played on the radio on the way into work today, so i found the video to share with you guys lol

I really want to think he is acting. But unfortunately I think he's serious. Seriously f***ing gay! What a f***ing tool! I like how he says he's looking for an internet girlfriend, and then he says she has to be able to make food for him. WTF??? How are you supposed to eat it you stupid fat A$$? If I had a kid and he put this kind of $h!t on the internet, I would bury him in my back yard.

I really want to think he is acting. But unfortunately I think he's serious. Seriously f***ing gay! What a f***ing tool! I like how he says he's looking for an internet girlfriend, and then he says she has to be able to make food for him. WTF??? How are you supposed to eat it you stupid fat A$$? If I had a kid and he put this kind of $h!t on the internet, I would bury him in my back yard.

Easy don't talk so bad about Butch. He's a good guy :D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

lmao hahaha, idk if hes serious or not, but whatever i thought it was funny, like who says that kind of stuff?? i'll be damn sure when i have kids they wont be posting shit like that on the internet.. lol