StupidSick wheels stolen,

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats houston for ya, what size tires are on the 20's? and whats on the 22's looks good

20s where 275/40/20 front 315/35/20 rears

22s are 265/35/22 all around thinking of goin 305/30/22 rear later when tires are gone

20s where 275/40/20 front 315/35/20 rears

22s are 265/35/22 all around thinking of goin 305/30/22 rear later when tires are gone

cool deal man, they look really good, what drop do you have? Edited by Silverad0 SS (see edit history)

last friday got my wheels stolen so i went and bought it some SS 22s lmk what yall think

before

1341799898.jpg

stolen on bricks

1343584789.jpg

with new wheels, cowl hood soon to come

1343585763.jpg1343584872.jpg

is that c notched? im likin how it sits. wheels look sick too

No where is safe in Houston

Agreed. I live in a nice gated neighborhood and 4 of my neighbors on my street had their cars broken into and shit stolen half a year ago... TV's, GPS's, and even a back up camera off of a new chevy traverse. It all happened in 1 night and they got into my '92 OBS but didn't steal anything luckily I keep the SS garaged. I walked out and noticed inside my truck the glove box was open and papers out on the seat. They went in with one of those pop lock window jimmy things & didn't damage anything. I have an alarm on it but my battery terminal at the time was slightly stripped ( barely connected ) so my alarm siren didn't go off but surely my lights were flashing which probably ran them off. It would explain why the rest of my neighbors down the line after me didn't get their shit broken into. Found out that day while talking to the cops that more houses were broken into a few streets over and even a ladys new honda civic was stolen out of her garage. She left her garage slightly open.. it was locked but open enough for the thieves to slip in under it. Dumbass left her purse and car keys in the laundry room next to garage so they took it. ****in' bastards.