22x11 XD Monsters Matte Black, and Whelen Strobe Light Kit

mightbstock

Like the title says, I have a set of 22x11 XD Monsters. They are matte black in color. Have all 4 Center Caps, and are drilled for 6 lug GM and 6 lug Ford. The offset is -44. I will post pictures up shortly. Located in Charleston, SC. Not sure how much shipping would be, these wheels are heavy!

Looking to get $900 picked up, obo The wheels are used and do have some slight scratches, one wheel has slight curb rub as seen in the photo. I am the second owner of these wheels.

I have for sale a Whelen CSP690 Competition Series Strobe Light Kit. This is just the Power Supply Unit, Cables, and custom switch panel. NO STROBE BULBS ARE INCLUDED.. This is a 90 watt, 6 outlet strobe supply made by one of the best manufacturers in the business. Installation requires drilling a 1" hole in headlight/tailight housing. It comes with four (4) 15' cables, and two (2) 30' cables, Perfect for Road crews, or emergency vehicles. Looking to get $220 Shipped obo.

P8060491.jpg

P8060474.jpg

P8060472.jpg

P8060476.jpg

P8060489.jpg

P8060490.jpg

P8060488.jpg

Not to be an ass but I'm pretty sure you can get a full complete strobe light kit of there website for like 185

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I appeciate the response, however you cannot buy directly from Whelen. Retail on this Power supply is $169.99. Whelen 15' cables are currently on sale for $15.99 a piece, I am including four (4). the 30' cables retail for double that, I am including two (2). Additionally, I am including a plug-n-play "strobes-n-more" brand Switch Panel which costs $26.99.