Adam's Sizzling Summer Sale!

summer12sale.jpg

15% OFF STOREWIDE + $7.95 FLAT RATE SHIPPING FOR ALL ORDERS WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL U.S.!

USE THE CODE SUMMER12 AT CHECKOUT.

NO MINIMUM ORDER REQUIRED & NO RESTRICTIONS ON KITS, TOOLS, OR ACCESSORIES.

OFFER ENDS 8/14/12 @ 11:59pm PST

Don't forget to check out our NEW Instructional Videos!

vol8videos.jpg

I have been waiting for another sale! I have been working hard around the house and I talked the fiance into buying me the pc premium kit!!! cant wait for it to show up!! of course I said I would gladly detail her car also. :dbanana::burnout::smoker: :smoker: :smoker:

Just wanted to say my stuff came on time and was nicely packaged. Now to find a weekend and hit the paint correction hard! Thanks Adams

I see what you mean about the packaging. I don't think that I could get my stuff to fit back in the box.

It's like packaging as an art form.

Our guys are good... I've seen them box this stuff and I still don't know how they do it. We also use double walled boxes to make sure your stuff arrives intact!! Keep your boxes, they come in handy and you usually don't get such nice ones when people ship you stuff.

Our guys are good... I've seen them box this stuff and I still don't know how they do it. We also use double walled boxes to make sure your stuff arrives intact!! Keep your boxes, they come in handy and you usually don't get such nice ones when people ship you stuff.

Word!